Reasonably priced rooms
We try keep the price low and the service high
A holiday in Ireland is not complete without experiencing authentic Irish hospitality, like the warm welcome you will receive at O’Callaghan’s Bar and Guest Rooms.
Enjoy the chance to stay over an olde Irish pub. Have a great night’s sleep between crisp sheets on comfortable beds, eat good quality food, in a friendly bar setting, before setting off for a day’s sightseeing or fishing.
Authentic Irish Hospitality
A fire that will make you feel like you're at home
Choose from six reasonably-priced rooms, all en-suite.
- A single room with full cooked Irish breakfast is €65.
- Bed, breakfast and evening meal is €85 per person.
- We offer groups and workers a discounted rate Please contact us for details.
- We also have family packages available.
- Don’t forget about our famous packed lunches
Accommodation available is:
- We have 1 family room which can be set up as a king-size bed and a single or three single beds;
- 1 double room;
- 2 twin rooms and
- 2 single rooms.
A couple of log cabins are also available, off site.
Check-in time is 3pm.
Check-out time is noon, allowing plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast.